Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM), also known as pay-per-click (PPC) or pay-for-performance (P4P) advertising, is one of the most effective forms of advertising available. SEM is suitable for businesses of all sizes and can be used for brand marketing and traffic or customer acquisition equally effectively.
When people search on Google, ninemsn, Yahoo! or Sensis using keywords relating to your products and services, a targeted advertisement for your business is displayed on the search results page. You only pay when an interested person clicks on your advert and visits your website.
SEM is an extremely cost effective and highly accountable form of advertising. It delivers pre-qualified users direct to your website and all activity can be tracked through to customer acquisition. Whether the goal of your campaign is customer acquisition, increasing unique user volumes or simply appearing above your competitors, we can help you.
Clear Light Digital offers a comprehensive SEM strategy, covering the following areas:
- Identify business goals
- Campaign creation & setup
- Campaign management & optimisation
- Weekly, monthly & rolling reports
- Ongoing optimisation & improvement
- Expertise across numerous bid management solutions
- Dedicated account manager
We offer both tactical, short-term "burst" campaigns to coincide with sales, special offers and other marketing activity, and ongoing campaigns designed to maximize ROI over time.
We also offer the following SEM services:
- SEM training - increase your team's skills around campaign optimisation, management and analysis
- Overflow campaign management - outsource campaigns to solve short-term resourcing issues and to increase your SEM team capacity
- Bid management - technology that assists in managing a campaign to CPA & ROI targets in real-time
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - increasing your website's visibility in the free or organic results across search engines
We offer a number of pricing options:
- Percentage of media spend
- Time & materials
- Fixed cost-per-click pricing
Not convinced yet? Speak to some of our satisified customers: