Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) increases the number of visitors to your website from the search engine results pages of Google, ninemsn, Yahoo! and other search engines. While Search Engine Marketing (SEM) involves paying for each visitor to your site, SEO involves making changes to your website to increase traffic from the free, or organic, results of search engines.
Collectively, our team has over 40 years working in the search engine field. From building search engines, to optimising content and websites for improved performance in search results - our team has done it all!
Clear Light Digital offers extensive search engine optimisation services, covering the following areas:
- Benchmarking current results
- Full technical, content & link analysis
- Extensive audit documentation
- Implementation support & assistance
- Development & design resources
- Ongoing reporting
We work closely with your chosen web developer or internal team to implement your SEO strategy. Alternatively, we provide a complete outsourced solution, where our team completes all work and reports on progress regularly - no additional resources are required from your business.
We also offer the following SEO services:
- SEO training & advice - our team can provide specialist advice on difficult SEO issues, such as sandboxing, gaining advantage in highly competitive areas and dealing with a plateau in improvements
- Competitor analysis - understand how your competitors have gained their position in search results
- Benchmarking - understand your current results before deciding on a broader strategy
- Reporting - assess your results regularly with comprehensive reporting
We offer a number of pricing options:
- Project rates
- Monthly retainer
- Performance-based pricing
- Reports only pricing